Hello friends! In this post we are going to show you how to make a tuna sandwich. It is a super simple olio recipe that will not take much longer to make it and it is super delicious.
The ingredients to make the tuna sandwich are:
- 4 (5 oz.) cans of tuna packed in water, drained.
- 1/4 cup of finely diced red onion.
- 1/4 cup of finely diced red celery.
- 1/2 cup of Mayo.
- 1 tsp of Dijon Mustard.
- 1 tsp of Red Wine Vinegar.
- 1/2 tsp of Granulated Garlic.
- 1/2 tsp of Italian Seasoning.
- Salt and Pepper to taste.
- Whole Grain Bread
- Sliced Tomatoes
- Lettuce (of your choice)
Put in a large bowl the tuna, celery and onion and mix it together, then set aside. In a small bowl, mix the mayo, mustard, vinegar, garlic, italian seasoning and salt and pepper, then add to the tuna mixture and toss to mix everything very well.
Wrap the bowl with some plastic wrap and pop it in the fridge, leave it for about an hour. When you’re hungry, pile the mixture in some whole grain bread, layered with some slices of tomatoes and crip lettuce.
Enjoy, Bon Appetite!